Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Arrival in London


I have arrived in London! This is the BYU London Centre; a place to call home for the next few months.   27 Palace Court is a beautiful town house that houses up to 50 students a semester and stands five stories high. Don't let this picture fool you; the Centre is actually very large equipped with living quarters and classrooms. When I got out of the taxi and gazed at the place I'd call home, I felt joy and excitement. It was also comforting knowing that I wasn't going to have to lug my two very large suitcases up five flights of stairs. I only had to lug them up three flights instead. This being my first post, let the journey begin here in London.

6 comments:

  1. Devri! first of all love the blog, and second, we are so happy that you arrived safe. We can't wait to read all about your adventures. Have fun and stay safe. We love ya!
    -Zaccary T and Carlita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devri Ann,

    You made it! Oh my I figured out how to use your blog! I will let everyone know in the family. You are wonderful and have a wonderful time! Know your family loves you!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devri, LONDON!!! Awesome..did you ever get a hold of the Ostlers? Is Katie Summerhays over there with you??
    -love woodwards

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I just asked for your blog. Cute. Live it up girl! I'm putting you in my reader, if that's ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dev! The blog is ADORABLE! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete