Thursday, September 9, 2010

Big Ben & London Eye

Classic Tourist Picture

Big Ben
During some free time, I made it over to see Big Ben and the London Eye. You can see the large landmarks from far away because of their size, but visiting them up close is a whole new experience. Everyone that visits London has to get a phone booth picture with Big Ben somewhere in sight. Since I will be here for a while I figured I had better do that as well! Big Ben is connected to the north end of the Palace of Westminster. It is the largest four faced chiming clock in the world. The London Eye on the other hand is the largest Ferris wheel in Europe and was the largest in the world when it was built. 
The London Eye


1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect picture od my "London Girl". Glad you are enjoying everything sooo much!
    OX MOM

    ReplyDelete