Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Espana

 

European flights can be really cheap especially with the selection of four airports in London. Some of the girls and I went out on a whim and bought flights to Barcelona, Spain for a weekend trip. We got it approved and left the country for some fun and adventure. I have ancestry that comes directly from Spain, so I was excited to visit the motherland, besides that I had heard great things about Barcelona. I was not disappointed to say the least. The temperature was about 80 degrees F the whole time we were there. 



Our first night we wandered around Barcelona to get familiar with the city. The first landmark we saw was the Arc De Triomphe of Spain. I have seen the Arc De Triumphe of Paris so it was neat to compare the distinctly different architecture and style. We checked in at our hostel and then went on the search for dinner. We had an authentic Spanish meal of Paella, Tapas, and all. It was delicious.  

Arc De Triomphe

Spanish Cuisine 

No comments:

Post a Comment