Sunday, October 10, 2010

Borough Market


The Turkish Veggie-Burger that changed  my  life

Tables and Tables of Food to Buy

The word on the street was that we had to experience the fine foods of Borough Market one afternoon. I love the food markets and was really excited to see the diversity of the foods that would be brought together in the London community. I was not disappointed. All of my friends and I got different things and then passed it around so we could get a little taste of everything. I chose to get a Turkish veggie-burger. I have never eaten a veggie-burger before but the smell coming from this particular stand had me convinced that it must taste amazing. It was far above amazing! That afternoon I tried tastes of different Indian curries, all kinds of cheeses, chocolate covered nuts, pastries of all kinds, wheat/grass smoothie, beef pie and whatever else was being handed out to sample. 

No comments:

Post a Comment